Hand Book 2020
Programs for International Students
I. About WUT
Established in 1997, Wuchang University of Technology（WUT）is a private university approved by the Ministry of Education. Situated in "Wuhan• Optics Valley of China" , Hubei province, WUT covers an area of about 233 acres with an construction areas of over 400,000 square meters.
There are 11 schools and 64 undergraduate programs in WUT, including School of Artificial Intelligence, School of Urban Construction, School of Life Science, School of Nursing, School of Business, School of Law, Literature& Foreign Languages, School of Art Design, School of Television and Media, School of International Education, School of General Caliber-oriented Education and School of Continuing Education. At present, WUT has over 15,000 students of undergraduates, post-graduates, and international students.
WUT has established partnerships with more than 50 universities from more than 20 countries, and has enrolled more than 200 international students from more than 20 countries. In 2017, the university ranked Second Prize in the ranking of international competitiveness of private universities in China.
Non-Chinese citizens of secondary high school graduates, holding valid foreign passports in good health and with good character.
III. How to Apply
Website : http://www.wut.edu.cn/
IV. Application Requirements
1. Colored scanned copy of passport which is valid for at least one year
2. White background colored bareheaded digital photo in Passport size(The head takes up 2/3 of the size of the photo; the photo pixel is no less than 320*240, the aspect ratio is 4:3, the size is 100-500kb, JPG format)
3. The colored scanned copy of the original diploma of secondary high school and above (If it is not in English, an English or Chinese translation shall be provided.)
4. The colored scanned copy of the original transcript of secondary high school and above (If it is not in English, an English or Chinese translation shall be provided.)
5. Educational background and working experience detailed from primary school to the date of application
6. Transfer letter with attendance record for applicants with studying experience in China
7. Fixed deposit certificate with minimum US $3000
8. Medical report
9. None criminal record
V. Major Programs
1. None-degree Chinese language Program
2. English-media Bachelor Degree Program
1) International Economic and Trade
2) Business Administration
3) Civil Engineering
4) Computer Science
3. Chinese language Bachelor Degree Program
Notice: Your major may be shifted for insufficient number of students required.
VI. Fees Structure
1. Tuition: RMB 12,000 /year (Degree students);
RMB 6000 / semester (Non-degree students)
2. Accommodation: RMB 3000 /year (Twin room)
RMB 1500 /semester(Twin room)
The outstanding can apply for Freshmen Scholarship which covers RMB 6000 ONCE.
Freshmen Scholarship is assessed by the documents of application, however Undergraduates Scholarship is assessed by academic performances.
VII. Application deadline
Spring: January 15 Fall: August 31
VIII. Contact Us
Address: No. 16 Jiangxia Road, Wuchang, Wuhan, Hubei, China, 430223
School of International Education, Wuchang University of Technology
Tel: 86-27-81652304; 81652305; 81652670；86-13407103827