Home Student services

Visa and Arriving


With JW202 form (the original), Admission Notice of Wuchang University of Technology (the original), the Physical Examination Record for Foreigners, you go to the Chinese Embassy or consulate for a student visa. You can register at the Foreign Affairs Office within the assigned time with the above documents and 10 passport-sized



1.    Students should be enrolled with Admission Notice of Wuchang University of Technology, Passport and 6 passport-sized photos. You’ll be picked up at Tianhe airport.

2.    Students go back home after finishing the Short term Chinese course, and the Visa can’t be extended..

3.  Students who are late for enrollment can’t extend their period in China. Tuition fees are charged as same as others. Those who break out their studies cant be refunded their tuition.